Home > Shaw mail Customer Service
Shaw mail Customer Service
Shaw Mail Customer Service Number
Shaw is web based email client. It is quick, easy and secure way for you to access account. You can create your account with Shaw quite easily and then you can sign in to access your Shaw email through your Shaw email id and password. When you have created your account with Shaw then you may also face issues with your account. When you have such issues then you can get help through Shaw mail customer service.
You can create your Shaw mail account and use it to access Shaw webmail service. At any point of time if you face any issue with your Shaw mail then you can get help from Shaw mail customer service number. You can get help through Chat, through email or through phone. You can give call to Shaw mail customer service team and the number is 1 844 872 1206. Here you get all the solution that you need about your Shaw mail account.
How to create Shaw mail account?
Once you have registered for My Account and have successfully logged into your account, you may create a new Shaw email account by following these simple steps:
- Click on Internet in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down until you reach the @Shaw Email Accounts section
- Click on Create Email Address. You may create up to 10 unique email accounts
- Once on the "Manage your @shaw.ca email accounts here" section, enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Username: Usernames must begin with a letter. Numbers or symbols will not be accepted as a first character
- Requires a minimum of 3 characters
- Cannot use the following characters: / \ & ‘ “ ? | , +
- Password: Input a password of your choice. See requirements here: Password Requirements for My Account and @shaw.ca Email Accounts
- Re-enter your password for verification
- Click on Submit.
How to recover Shaw mail account password?
If for any reason you forget your Shaw mail account password then you can recover it. You need to choose the option “Forgot password”. After this you can recover your password through a link which you may receive on your alternate email id or phone number. You can also choose to answer security questions. After you receive the link on alternate email id or phone number you can click and follow the link to reset your Shaw mail account password. You can chose to answer security questions to prove that you are the owner of the account. This is how you can recover your Shaw mail account password.
How to set up email on IPhone?
- Launch your Mail App
- Add an email account
- If this is the first email account to be configured on your device, you will be provided with a setup screen.
- If this is not the first email account to be set up, go to Home Screen > Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- If you are using an iPhone 5 go to: Home Screen > Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Shaw email address and password (Example 3)
- Enter a description for the account
- Enter server settings
- Email: Your Shaw email address
- Server: wm.shaw.ca
- Domain: shaw.ca
- Username: Your Shaw email without @shaw.ca
- Password: Your Shaw email password
- Choose sync settings.
- Select Save.
If you still face the problem you can contact Shaw mail toll free number, Shaw mail technical support number. In case you forgot your Shaw mail password you can recover it through Shaw mail password recovery number.